It is hard to believe that another Christmas day has come and gone! We had a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by family, lots of good food and of course, rain. It is Washington, after all! We missed all of the family we weren't able to celebrate with this year.
We are now in the home stretch of time until baby girl arrives! We have about 9 weeks until I am full term, and less than 12 weeks until she is due. We've got a lot to do in that time, but we feel like most of it will get done in January. Mario is going to paint the room this week, and then we are going to start organizing her things in the room. Mario has off work this week, and we are looking forward to spending some time together. We realized today that the next time we have extended time off together, it will be that Mario took time off work for the baby's arrival!
We hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year. I'm not sure I can stay up until midnight, as I'm usually pretty exhausted by 8 or 9 pm. I'm not as excited about being awake when 2011 arrives as I am about other events in 2011, so I may just give in and go to bed early. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment