Now that Mathias is talking all the time and competing with Miriam for airtime, we've had a lot of funny kid sayings around the house lately. Here are a few that I'd like to share and record for posterity.
Miriam:
-She still calls animals "aminals", which cracks me up.
-We've been playing card games recently and she sets the cards out and then asks me if I'm ready to "scuffle them."
Mathias:
-Anytime we are holding his hand or holding him in our arms (and he wants to be free), he claims he has an "owwie" and we are "hurting me." But he says it all squished together really fast, so it sounds like "owwieowwiehurtme." It always makes me laugh.
And they both love to play knock knock jokes, so here's what that sounds like:
Miriam: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
Miriam: Car
Me: Car who?
Miriam: Have you ever seen a car climb up a tree and eat leaves? (She doesn't quite "get" knock knock jokes yet.)
OR
Mathias: Knock Knock
Miriam: Who's there?
Mathias: I don't know
Miriam: I don't know who?
Mathias: Basketball hoop!
And then they both giggle like crazy. And repeat it again and again.
Here are some pictures from recent weeks, including a couple before and afters of Mathias' hair.
| My attempt at cutting his hair (although I didn't actually cut anything!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment