I'll let the pictures speak mostly for themselves:
 |
| 22 weeks (end of June) |
 |
| 26.5 weeks (end of July) |
Yes, so basically....Skittle grew, and I grew, a lot. I've been feeling great though, with the exception of some uncomfortable moments (it is getting much harder to bend over!) and some occasional heartburn. Skittle is very active and is getting very strong. We still don't know what we are having (come on October 30!!) or have any names picked out, but we've started looking at newborn clothes again and realizing how quickly Skittle will be arriving. We'll be taking official predictions (birth date, boy/girl, height/weight/eye color) in August/September, so start thinking about when you think this baby will arrive and what it will be! Miriam is excited about the baby and talks about it a good amount, although whenever we ask if she is going to hug/kiss/hold the baby, she always replies "Not yet. In October." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment