Mostly pictures, but it has been a while since I've done a Skittle update. I'm 38.5 weeks, so just 1.5 weeks until our official due date! Of course, we don't know when the baby will arrive - it could be any day now, and we are waiting anxiously! The bonus part of this is, of course, that Mario answers his phone anytime I call now, because he's waiting for the call that tells him I'm in labor. This can come in handy when I need something at the store! :) In all seriousness though, we are both anxiously waiting to meet our little one and hold, kiss, cuddle and name our little one! I've been feeling ok - contractions on and off, I'm not sleeping well, and it is getting harder to work every day. But we are just taking it a day at a time until Skittle arrives!
Here are some pictures of me (and Skittle) from the last couple weeks. Hopefully the next ones I post will be of an actual baby!!
 |
| 37 weeks |
 |
| 38.5 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment