We've been having some wonderful weekend weather here the last couple weeks. We have a yearly pass to the zoo, and have already put it to good use the last month. We take the wagon to the zoo every time, but Miriam is quite insistent that she can (and wants to!) walk most of the way, including up ALL the levels of stairs at the zoo. We also installed a swing on our upper balcony (just off our kitchen) and anytime she sees it through the sliding glass door, she points at the swing and emphatically states "dat". She loves the swing!
She's becoming more social and interactive as time goes on. She waves to people, says "hi", and is comfortable playing close to us, but she doesn't cling to us and refuse to play like she used to. She smiles a lot and is happy to be on the go, out and about. She likes to be outside, playing, run errands with us, go places where she can watch people, and use electronic devices (her baby monitor, our cell phones, the remote control) to pretend she is talking on the phone. She holds it up to her ear and says "hi, hi, hi".
I promised pictures in my last post, so here are some recent ones from the park, our house, the zoo and a birthday party we attended.
 |
| "Daddy, I guess if you need to hold my hand to walk better, you can. I don't mind." |
 |
| "Daddy, look at that reindeer!" |
 |
| "I must walk up every step..." |
 |
| "Look at the swing Daddy installed for me!" |
 |
| "Whee!" |
 |
| "I love sunny days and my water table!" |
 |
| "Daddy, let me teach you some shapes." |
 |
| "Books taste so good..." |
 |
| Long day, very tired baby girl... |
 |
| Party dress! |
 |
| "This chair is comfy. I'm not sure I want to leave!" |
 |
| "Look at me in my big girl PJs!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment