Friday, May 27, 2011

Miriam goes to school!

Miriam went to school to meet my students for the first time yesterday.  They were extremely excited to see her (and me)!  My sub had told them first thing yesterday morning that I was visiting in the afternoon, and apparently they were active and excited the entire day.  They behaved well when I was there though!  They asked a ton of questions about Miriam, and even asked if they could hold her.  (I told them babies get sick easily and they could look at her, but not touch. :) )   It was very sweet to see how much they missed me and how excited they were that we visited.  I told them I'd be visiting them again in June, and they all wanted an exact date.  (I don't have one yet!)

One of the girls in my class (she was new right before I went on maternity leave) raised her hand and said that her birthday is March 11 also, so she will always remember Miriam's birthday.  :)  How sweet!  They asked what we do during the day, and laughed when I told them how much Miriam naps. 

Here is a picture of Miriam, ready to go to school, as well as a couple other pictures of our cutie.  She's all prepared for school with a book!






No comments:

Post a Comment